The original stainless steel Lockpeg! A new concept in ground anchorage. Simply hammer a second peg through the Lockpeg head to multiply your ground anchorage.
Description: General use
Head platform: 25mm
Insert pegs: 6.3mm (zinc coated steel)
Material: Cast stainless steel
Weight (lockpeg): 100g
Weight (insert): 60g
May be used for most camping situations. Made of high quality stainless steel.
It's thin design allows the peg to be inserted with ease. These pegs will penetrate most
A large solid head makes it real easy to hit into the ground.
The stainless steel version comes in prepacked sets of 4 stainless steel lockpegs and 4
zinc coated steel insert pegs. All 8 pegs may be used in stand alone principle.
- Rock breaking strength! The primary lockpeg will penetrate almost any ground (especially the
stainless version with its short stout chisel like features).
- When confronted with softer terrain simply install its insert peg to create a very positive ground
hold. This secondary ability makes the lockpeg truly versatile.
- When combined with its insert peg it can achieve up to 350% more hold over conventional
single style pegs.
- Simple insertion, easy removal.
- Small, strong and compact design.
- Practical solution (no screwing required).
- Resists vibrating loose.
- Patent pending design!