The M17R really packs a punch producing an impressive 850 lumens of light. With a beam range of 450 metres and an incredible 36 hours of burn time on low power setting (which still provides 120 lumens!) the M17R is sure to impress you.
All this is achieved thanks to LED Lenser’s new Safety Ytrion Cell battery. This battery can be recharged over 3000 times and still retains 90% of its original capacity after 2000 charges. What’s more, it charges 2-3 times faster than traditional batteries.
The M17R is designed to be easy to use. Managing your battery life is simple with a battery indicator built-in to the end of the torch. In a first for LED Lenser, there is a selector ring on the outside which allows you to easily select the setting you want to use - high power, low power, blink, strobe and lock off (when in this mode, you can’t turn the torch on by accident).
Another unique thing about the M17R is that if power is cut to the magnetic charging system while the torch is in there, the torch will automatically turn on. This means you will always have light in an emergency situation.
Combine all these features with LED Lenser’s patented Advanced Focus System one-handed Speed Focus, locking focus and Smart Light Technology offering 2 energy modes and four light programmes, and you have one seriously high performing torch.
- Smart Light Technology offering 2 energy modes and 4 light modes which include 8 different light functions
- Selector ring (Fast Action Switch) on the side of the torch for quick and easy switching between lighting functions
- Battery indictor at the back of the torch so you can easily manage your battery life
- Advanced Focus System for easy changing between broad floodlight and focused long distance beam
- Speed Focus for single-handed focusing
- Comes in a practical hard shell case
- Floating Charge System with magnetic wear-free charging contacts
Brightness: 850 lumens (ANSI ratings)
Burn Time: down to 85 lumens 5 hours (ANSI ratings)
Beam Range: 450 m (ANSI ratings)
Length: 300 mm
Weight: 740 g
Diameter (head): 53 mm
Diameter (body): 38 mm
Battery: Safety Ytrion Cell (rechargeable)