The H7.2 is an upgraded version of the popular H7 headlamp. It is brighter, smarter, more durable and comfortable than the previous model.
The H7.2 incorporates LED Lenser’s latest technical advancements like Smart Light Technology, where you can customise your headlamp by choosing between three light programmes. It also has a low-battery message system,and a multi-function ‘Wheel Switch’ which lets you seamlessly adjust the light intensity (or flashing rate if you are using the signal light function).
Other improvements made include an upgrade of the tilting mechanism, so it is now even more durable. The button is larger and made of rubber. The cabling of the H7.2 has also been completely revised, with particular focus on strengthening the areas exposed to a lot of strain. The H7.2 also features a transport lock so it can’t turn on by accident – great in a pack.
The H7.2 is also a step up in comfort. Recognising the fact that everyone has a different shaped head, the H7.2 headband is designed so it can be adjusted to fit your unique head shape perfectly. The battery case is moulded to suit the shape of the head, while the ‘skin-friendly’ material adapts itself to every user. It is so comfortable, you’ll forget that you are wearing a headlamp.
Smart Light Technology
- 3 light programs to choose from
- 5 light options (High Power, Low Power, Boost, Dim, Signal)
Advanced Focus System
- Seamless transition from broad floodlight to sharply focused long-distance beam
Low Battery Message System
- Light will blink 3 times every 15 seconds to indicate low battery.
Multi-function 'wheel' switch at back
- Controls the dim function - light intensity of low power, high power and boost functions can be adjusted (as low as 5 lumens) by turning the wheel
- Controls the flashing rate of signal function (from blink to strobe)
- Prevents the light from being switched on by accident - great in a pack
Redesigned flexible cabling
- Areas exposed to strain are now a lot tougher and more flexible
- Adjusts itself perfectly to the different shape of each head
Brightness (Boost): 250 lumens
Brightness (High): 200 lumens
Brightness (Low): 20 lumens
Burn Time (Boost): 7 hours
Burn Time (High): 12 hours
Burn Time (Low): 60 hours
Beam Range (Boost): 160 m
Beam Range (High): 140 m
Beam Range (Low): 50 m
Weight: 164 g
Batteries: 4 x AAA
Water resistance: IPX4