Take the Leatherman Charge AL and replace the scissors with an aggressive cutting hook on the back of the serrated blade and you've got the Leatherman Charge ALX.
Rip through tough materials like seatbelts, linoleum and leather with no problem. Get your hands around the same unbeatable ergonomic grip, outside-accessible blades and premium materials like 154CM and 6061-T6, heat-treated, alloy aluminum. Supplied with an 8 piece bit kit.
Covered by Leatherman's 25-year warranty.
- Attaches tool securely to a lanyard. Great for people who want to use their tool near water or on scaffolding.
Quick-release Lanyard Ring
- Guarantees your Leatherman will give you many years of dependable service
Removable Pocket Clip:
- Allows you to wear your multi-tool attached to your pocket or belt loop without using a sheath
100% Stainless Steel:
- An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel. It's strength is optimised in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
6061-T6 Hard-anodized Aluminum Handle Scales
All Locking Blades and Tools:
- Every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with exception of the plier head, will lock into place, providing extra safety.
Comes with Premium Leather Sheath
Black Oxide Version Available
- Phillips #1-2, Screwdriver 1/4", Screwdriver 3/16", Screwdriver 1/8" and Torx #15, Hex 5/32" and 9/64", Hex 1/8" and 7/64", Hex 3/32" and 5/64", Hex 1/6" and .050", Square Drive #2 and #3, Phillips Eyeglass Screwdriver and Flat Tip
- Knife and scissors can be accessed while the tool is folded or closed, for extra convenience
One-hand Operable Features:
- Every tool can be opened and operated with one hand, so you can keep your other hand free
Length: 10 cm
Weight: 235 g
Blade length: 7.37 cm
Tools & Blades:
Large Bit Driver
Small Bit Driver
Phillips and Flat Tip Eyeglasses Screwdriver Bit
Hex 5/32" and 9/64" Bit
Hex 1/8" and 7/64" Bit
Hex 3/32" and 5/64" Bit