The Charge AL and ALX were just too hard to beat, so Leatherman didn't even try, they simply combined them.
The Charge TTi features a cutting hook, scissors, outside-accessible blades, bit drivers, crimpers and more. But Leatherman had to give the TTi its own claim to fame. That's where the comfort-sculpted titanium handles and the S30V stainless steel clip-point knife come in. Supplied with an 8 piece bit-kit.
Grab a hold of one today and you'll quickly see why the Charge models are the pinnacle of Leatherman's multi-tool collection. Covered by Leathermans 25-year warranty.
- Attaches tool securely to a lanyard. Great for people who want to use their tool near water or on scaffolding.
Quick-release Lanyard Ring
Removable Pocket Clip
- Allows you to wear your multi-tool attached to your pocket or belt loop without using a sheath
100% Stainless Steel:
- An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel. It's strength is optimised in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
Titanium Handle Scales
All Locking Blades and Tools:
- Every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with exception of the plier head, will lock into place, providing extra safety.
Premium Leather Sheath
- Guarantees your Leatherman will give you many years of dependable service
- Phillips #1-2, Screwdriver 3/16", Screwdriver 1/8" and Torx #15, Hex 5/32" and 9/64", Hex 1/8" and 7/64", Hex 3/32" and 5/64", Hex 1/6" and .050", Square Drive #2 and #3, Phillips Eyeglass Screwdriver and Flat Tip
- Knife and scissors can be accessed while the tool is folded or closed, for extra convenience
One-hand Operable Features:
- Every tool can be opened and operated with one hand, so you can keep your other hand free
Length: 10 cm
Weight: 232 g
Blade length: 7.37 cm
Tools & Blades:
420HC Serrated Knife
Large Bit Driver
Small Bit Driver
Phillips Eyeglass Screwdriver and Flat Tip
Hex 5/32" and 9/64" Bit
Hex 1/8" and 7/64" Bit
Hex 3/32" and 5/64" Bit
Hex 1/6" and .050" Bit
Square Driver #2 and #3