In search of a waterproof shell glove that also offers a little extra insulation to take the bite off on those extra cold days? The Outdoor Designs Summit glove utilizes a Porelle insert for a 100% waterproof and breathable barrier while also using a little bit of low bulk insulation. The super soft Bemberg lining makes it easy to layer this glove over a base or insulation mid layer. Taking this shell off and on is real easy with a one handed cinch cord and a Granite Grip palm gives a solid grip on ski poles and ice axes.
- Ripstop Nylon outer
- Waterproof breathable Porelle insert
- Quick drying lowbulk insulation
- Bemberg inner
- Partial Granite grip palm
- Box finger precurved construction
- One hand operated cinch cord