The Campfire Non-Stick Bush Pan is ideal for cooking up larger meals. The Bush Pan is a large 40 cm diameter with solid handles riveted directly to the pan. Made from heavy gauge spun steel with a triple coated non-stick surface.
The Campfire range of Non Stick Spun Steel Pans has been developed using heavy gauge spun steel with a triple coated non-stick surface. Making them ideal for steaks, snags, chops, omelettes and scrambled eggs. The handles have been riveted to the side of each pan, making them strong and durable, whilst providing style and comfort. Carbon steel pans are tolerant to heat temperatures of up to 250ºC great for campfires and suitable for gas, electric and induction stoves.
- Triple coated non-stick surface
- Solid 1.8mm carbon steel construction
- Tolerant to heat temperatures of up to 250ºC
- Offers excellent heat distribution and retention
- Ideal for high temperatures and to perfectly sear meat and seafood
- Great for campfires, also suitable for gas, electric and induction stoves
Pan Depth: 50mm