With unique features like a 3/32” fin key, 1/4” screwdriver, straight/serrated combo blade and a carabiner clip that doubles as a bottle opener, you’re well on your way to being ready for anything. Like all Leatherman products, it comes with a 25 year warranty.
- Locking Blade - A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
- Locking Liner - A locking mechanism on a one-hand opening feature that holds a tool safely in place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the tool to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
- Thumb Stud - A secure stud located near the pivot point of a Leatherman pocket knife that allows the user to easily and smoothly open the knife blade for use.
- Blade Launcher® - The Blade Launcher® is a finger placement pad located at the pivot point on the spine of the knife. By placing an index finger on the pad and pulling down sharply, the user can quickly and safely deploy the knife for use. There are no springs in this operation, so it is not classified as "assisted opening."
- Made from Stainless Steel - An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel. It's strength is optimised in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment
- Glass-filled Nylon Handle
- Black Oxide Metal Coating
- 25-year Warranty - Guarantees your Leatherman will give you many years of dependable service
420HC Combo Blade
1/4” Flat Screwdriver
Closed Length: 10 cm
Weight: 66.9 g
Blade Length: 6.6 cm