The NEO features a wide beam reflector that produces a wide angle beam that provides extremely bright close up light. As a person’s natural field of vision is more horizontal than vertical, this means a greater portion of what you are looking at will be illuminated. Another benefit of the oval shape of the headlamp and the wide beam reflector is that it is NEO is safer than traditional headlamps as you can be seen from more angles. An extra safety feature is the optional red blinking LED light on the battery pack, which means you can be seen from behind.
The NEO is LED LENSER’s lightest headlamp (only 54 grams without batteries) so you will hardly notice you are carrying it. It operates on 3 x AAA batteries (included) but will also work on rechargeable AAA batteries.
Covered by LED LENSER's 5 year warranty.
- Smart Light Technology - Offers 3 different light functions ( high power, low power, blink)
- Optional red blinking LED at back - For increased safety
- Wide, bright beam - Increases the proportion of field of vision that is illuminated
- One-switch operation - Makes it extremely easy to use
- Adjustable headband - Means it is comfortable to wear
- Runs on either standard or rechargeable batteries
Brightness (High): 90 lumens
Brightness (Low): 20 lumens
Brightness (Blink): 20 lumens
Beam Range (High): 10 metres
Burn Time (High): 10 hours
Burn Time (Low): 40 hours
Burn Time (Blink): 100 hours
Water resistance: IPX4
Weight (without batteries): 54 g
Weight (with batteries): 88 g
Batteries: 3 x AAA (included)