The Nemo Gogo™ Elite is the ultimate solution for bicycle or motorcycle touring, sea kayaking, or other adventures where you need the packed size of a bivy but want all the sleep and comfort of a tent to get the most out of your adventure.
Gogo Elite™ uses AirSupported Technology™ rather than poles, allowing for set-up in 15 seconds and take-down in 5 seconds. What’s more? Without the need for unwieldy poles, Gogo™ packs down to a miniscule pack size – small enough to fit in a 1L water bottle, which makes it perfect for fitting in the nooks and crannies of any pack.
Airbeams are stronger than aluminum poles; they may bend, but they won’t break. And the ExoFly™ morphing vestibule allows you to store gear inside to stay dry and close at hand, or if you need a temporary vestibule, unclip and retract the inner tent from the fly.
- Airbeam support allows for 15 second set-up and 5 second take-down.
- Stronger and more wind-resistant than aluminum poles.
- Inflates in seconds from outside or inside so you can stay dry when the weather turns foul.
- Exofly™ morphing vestibule gives flexibility.
- Swallowtail patterning at the foot end allows you to tension the bivy over your sleeping bag with no extra guy lines or stakes.
- Ultralight waterproof stuff sack protects tent from taking on water weight.
- Guy-out cord
- Repair kit
- Dry bag
Minimum Weight: 502 g
Packed Weight: 800 g
Packed Size: 10 x 15 cm dia
Peak Height: 69 cm
Floor Area: 1.8 sq m
Floor Dimensions: 274 L x 104 W cm
Frame: 1 Airbeam 50.8mm pole
Door Quantity: 1
Vestibule Quantity: 1
Canopy Fabric: 10D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)/ No-See-Um Mesh
Floor Fabric: 15D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)
Colour: Elite Marigold
Stuff Sack: Dry bag