- When faced with a grubby public toilet.
- On those long car trips with long distances between clean toilets stops
- When squatting is conspicuous and embarrassing
- When enjoying the great outdoors.
- On your OE or for traveling to holiday destinations were the toilets maybe outside your comfort zone.
- When stuck in traffic (a bottle would also be required!)
- Elderly or disabled women who find bending or squatting difficult
- For Continence concerns, when the distance to the next toilet is on your mind.
- When giving urine samples, Now see what you are doing and enjoy perfect aim directly into the sample container for a clean uncontaminated specimen
- Women in the armed forces; camouflaged bottoms will no longer be necessary
- Commercial drivers
- Fire fighters
Recreation and Sport uses
- Endurance Athletes
- Runners, walkers and cyclists
- Boating or Sailing
- Fishing off the boat or on shore.
- Scuba and free divers
- Festival and concert goers,(we all know the stories about toilets and cues)
STAND UP AND TAKE CONTROL