The Roman Passport is a the warmest model in the Palm range, rated to -5 deg.c. Yet still a very compact and lightweight sleeping bag for it's temperature rating.
- EN Tested
- Semi-tapered shape
- Insufil thermo with Thermaspace. Thermaspace technology is a thin, heat reflective layer that provides superior heat insulation.
- Compresses to an ultra-compact size that is perfect for travel, hiking and camping
- Semi-tapered shape for added warmth around feet and legs
- Full Twin Zipper system allows bag to be opened fully
- Zip together two similar models to form a double
- Additional fill around foot area for added insulation
- Anti-snag system to prevent zipper sticking
Weight: 1.6 kg
Temp: -5 deg c (EN tested)
Fill: Insufil Thermo -295g/m sq (Double Wall)
Size: 180 (+30 hood) x 75 x 55 cm
Inner Fabric: SILK-Tex 75D / 210T Micro-Weave Pongee
Outer Fabric: 40D / 280T Nylon Diamond Ripstop