Gear Aid Black Fabric Tape repairs rips, holes and gashes in almost all of your outdoor gear. It stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out and leaves no sticky mess. Gear Aid Black Fabric Tape comes in black, clear and popular colours, so you can match your fabric for nearly-invisible repairs. Try that with duct tape.
Toss Gear Aid Black Fabric Tape in your outdoor gear kit for a little extra peace of mind. Repairs camping gear, sleeping bags and pads, tents, clothing, vinyl rafts, down jackets—whatever needs a quick patch, so you can stay outside.
If you’re serious about your gear, step up to Gear Aid Black Fabric Tape—and you’ll never go back to that gooey, sticky, silver stuff.
- Ultra-strong repair tape with aggressive adhesive
- Makes quick, in-field repairs to rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
- Sticks to almost any surface without leaving a sticky residue
- Provides nearly invisible repairs
- Instantly seals leaking seams and stops rips from spreading
- Acts as an abrasion-resistant shield on high-wear areas
- Long lasting
- Available in 3" x 20" rolls
- Available in clear, black nylon, dark brown nylon, dark blue nylon, sage green ripstop and platinum white ripstop
- Lightweight and compact